Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Shops In Maryland.

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  DCMSS_Kola 
#1 ·
Wassup, it’s been a long time since I last posted on this site. I think the last time I posted here I was selling my first car (96 DCM) lolol.

Anyways, im looking to get some work done to my SS (94 BBB) and I wanted to see if anybody could recommend some shops in the DMV area.

#4 ·
I'm originally from Anne Arundle Co. Never heard that area referred as DMV. DMV was in Glen Burnie. No matter though. Now. Check with Nab, he's in southern Md. Check EFI Performance.

Mark: Snowman-33

Reactions: DCMSS_Kola
#6 ·
Glen Burnie muffler & brakes. Hauss is the owner. He’s very experienced and knowledgeable. I haven’t seen or talked to him in 12 years. I don’t know if he’s still around, but if so, go see him.

Bryan’s Road Sunoco (Charles County) If I can’t do it myself, I take whatever ride to them. I don’t know his name, but he’s one of those ‘god’ mechanics. He can ride with you, hear the ‘noise’ and tell you what the problem is, or what the car is doing, is in a very articulate and understandable way. He’s put his hands on my 86 9C1, 96 9C1 & 07 Magnum police package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DCMSS_Kola
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.