And a little caprice "art work"

·
Registered
311 Posts
cwm3We call that a heavy frost, snow is 2 feet or more

·
Registered
2,222 Posts

snow gets deep here with the drifts,. we usually have 9ft at the back of the house,. cars disappear out front,.

just the antenna to let you know whats there,.

Nick

·
Registered
400 Posts
cwm3We call that a heavy frost, snow is 2 feet or more
Yeah, it only happens three or four times a year here. Only get one or two good/bad snows.

We lost power Friday evening, but the house retained a good bit of the warmth. Still no power Saturday evening, my little one was getting aggravated since everything that plugged into the wall was "boken" and I coudln't fix any of it, and it was starting to get cold as the sun went down. Got the last room at a nearby hotel, where we stayed till today. Looking at the alarm clocks, the power came back on about 20:30 last night.

None here in SC, but the wife and I went up to Asheville, NC yesterday to see some :)
An old friend of mine lives in Boiling Springs and I think she said she got everything but snow (sleet, etc).

But yeah, we got plenty of snow in Western NC and East TN. I'm in Erwin and we didn't get it as bad as Asheville, but we still got plenty.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
None here in SC, but the wife and I went up to Asheville, NC yesterday to see some :)
Why in the world would you go looking for it??!??!? cwm1 I'd want to keep that sweet OCC out of the stuff personally.

Here's mine last year. No major snowfall yet this season, and I hope we don't get any. (fingers crossed) The wagon won't go out in it anyhow, but I still would rather not have a ton of snow.

Hood ornament...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts