Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna sell these 20's this weekend but i figure i would take some pics since they were on the car! So here goes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NICE CAR!!!!! You need to lower it tho. What percent tint do you have on it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I know I have some imp springs on the way. its 25 percent believe it or not.. hey man u should come ride wit us tommorow...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like the car,damn I didnt know 9C1 springs sat so high with 20's.Have a set of SS springs coming also for my 9C1.Just gotta find some rims now

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck with the sale. If you going with SS springs then you must be going for 22z. Otherwise hotchkis is where it's at for a good stance for 20z

Oh an BTW the car is looking good. YEAH!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its not only the springs its the coil over shocks that have the car sitting up like that... have some bilstiens that I need to slap on and that should bring the car down some....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Sik-Wit-It:
marquin u know I'm goin for deuces. got them in the paint shop now!
You were going to tell me but you had to eat dinner first... :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by BLACK KRYPTONITE:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sik-Wit-It:
marquin u know I'm goin for deuces. got them in the paint shop now!
You were going to tell me but you had to eat dinner first... :D </font>[/QUOTE]I was hungry! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Car looks nice! Much nicer than the sig pic suggests! Gonna be cool when you get those springs on. The drop will make all the difference. The red Caprice is looking good too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All i will say is they are lexani's. Keeping the cat in the bag until they are on the car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, it's about a 80% chance that I show but I won't be in a B-Body. My car is in NAB's shop getting a CPT3 installed shortly. How much is it if you don't pay in advance?

[ 05-19-2007, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
paint looks cheap in the sig, but them pics are looking nice, damn 9c1 springs are tall ass ****, i thought you had a lift kit for some damn reason for a second lol......car looks good though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by BYB_CUZ:
paint looks cheap in the sig
Aint nuthin cheap about my paint homie!! I would go on you for that comment but everyone is entitled to their opinion and i respect that...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Car looks good. I agree the car pic in your sig doesn't do the car justice like the pics you posted.
later
sslopok

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.