Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello B-body lovers! I have been working with a company to make silicon hoses for our cars. I have already sent them original hoses to make the molds. The molds are complete and the hoses are being made at the moment. The set includes all eight hoses and available in many different colors including:

Green, yellow, pink, white, orange, red, black, purple, grey, teal, blue.

Right now we're between 2-3 weeks before they are completed and on their way to me.

I'm currently at 27 preorders and will continue taking orders for the next few days.

Price is $200 shipped to your door.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
That is one neat idea! Grey is the best looking color of the bunch.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Silicon may be a bit brittle for this purpose. You may have better luck using silicone. :)

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Yah but downright good otherwise on the punctuation, capitalization and coherent grammar. I've seen guys do all their hoses in bright colors, wirelooming too. It's difficult imho to find a color truly complementary to 'engine bay black' except chrome, billet or more black.

I'm in just to see what color guys pick and the end look.

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Hello B-body lovers! I have been working with a company to make silicon hoses for our cars. I have already sent them original hoses to make the molds. The molds are complete and the hoses are being made at the moment. The set includes all eight hoses and available in many different colors including:

Green, yellow, pink, white, orange, red, black, purple, grey, teal, blue.

Right now we're between 2-3 weeks before they are completed and on their way to me.

I'm currently at 27 preorders and will continue taking orders for the next few days.

Price is $200 shipped to your door.

Just curious but in your 3rd pic, there is a hose (NOT pictured in the 4th pic) that appears to match the color of the Stock 9C1 Green hoses. It's on the Top row, 3rd from the left. Do you have a better pic of that hose That better shows the color?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this the one you're referring to?

Attachments

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
Is this the one you're referring to?
These are the GM Green Hoses I'm referring to and their COLOR.

Is the picture you just posted of those hoses the same as what your 3rd pic in the 1st post showed of the 12 cross section of hoses and in particular the 3rd hose from the left on the top row. Or are those hoses you just pictured, a match to the 4th hose over in the top row? It's hard to tell when you're just looking at cross section of hoses.

I actually think the recent picture you posted of the 2 hoses seem to match pretty well to the GM Green hose color. They seem a little shinier and smoother texture to the GM hoses, but close in color. Not sure if I would get a set as I do have some spare GM Green hoses but if the color is close, others may consider it. Personally, if I was going with aftermarket silicone hose set I may just opt for black. But if the green color matches a set of stock GM hoses?.....Hmmmmm?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts