Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my white 94 Fleetwood out the shop...well sorta I ended up getting in, and getting out. When I turn the steering wheel the horn keeps blowing, I finally got it to stop. I was going to back out and realized the shift needle is not leaving park, so I put it back in park and shut the car off and left the keys for them to fix it, there is a write up here:

http://impalassforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=25&t=004226

Then, I was supposed to have my master install kit in to have my 3.73's/POSI installed, well im still waiting for it to come in, I ordered it almost two weeks ago, Ground from california takes usually 5 business days, or one week, i've contacted No Limit's Motorsports and heard nothing from them. ***update*** as I type this in, I just called them and someone answered the phone, they didnt have any record of it, then they tell me that they only ship to the billing address, *sigh*

Im thinking about going to the Caddy meet, Im trying to decide if I do go which one to bring...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I feel for you man, my fleet is dead in my driveway...

never thought I would have so much affection for a car...even if it dose not have an LT1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts