1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hell yea...thats one hell of a pothole...I rather have the potholes in chicago than that one!!!lol...

·
Registered
308 Posts
and then thieves broke into his ride and stole sum s#$t too talk about bad luck I hope he has good insurance

·
Registered
1996 BBB
2,577 Posts
Thank god the driver was in a caprice and not some sports car or camaro ect...

tall, springy springs, lots of flex in the C channels, most likely riding on some high profile tires and thick, cushy seats may have saved him from breaking an ass bone LOL

When I had my sentra se-r I hit minor potholes that felt like they gave me whiplash. I'd probably be paralyzed if I did that in the sentra LOL.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I saw this on Comcast, but didn't post it because I couldn't figure out how to get a link for the video. All the videos on Comcast had the same URLs. Anyways, that sucks. I sure am glad that wasn't my Caprice.

·
Banned
403 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Those low-lifes should be executed.

·
Registered
836 Posts
That sucks. Talk about kick a man when he's down. In the first vid I saw you can see the damage caused to the car from falling into the hole, but it still looked pretty clean before the vandals got to it. Not much left to salvage now.

·
Banned
403 Posts
pretty sad pretty sad

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.