Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you have a '95 or '96 B/D-body with the Air pump delete sticker, denoting the GM TSB number, in plain view, you should have no problem.

Mav

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only performance gains are from the 15lbs weight savings. Although, it is a good idea to fully remove it and plug the manifold holes. Don't for get to get the reprograming as well.

Mav

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You will only see a performance gain if it was broken and getting the MAF sensor wet.

It's just like the TB bypass, you will not see a performance gain on a cold engine, only a hot one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProTools4:
Whats the P/N# for the sticker!!!???!!!

TADout
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tad. Sam at Combination Motorsports can get you one. Thats where I got mine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by colin jackson:
Will I pass smog with the aip pump blocked and disabled in the california?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I passed just fine, you might have to find a good shop though, I have heard horror stories of people who didn't pass because the guy running the machine was a gun shy about anything not 100% stock. I just told the guy up front that I pulled the pump off because it was not required any more, and he didn't even look twice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.