Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two "never installed" smoked tail lenses for sale. I paid a tick over $100 for the pair - you steal them for $50 (you pay shipping).

I also have two rear tail light buckets with wiring....if wanted. This way you can work on installing the smoked tail lenses on these buckets while you continue to drive the car. Once installed......you are in a position to simply remove and replace. Very convenient. $20.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some pics....

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Smoked Lenses

How much shipped to 19121? Are they hard to assemble also? Thanks.
I don't know how much to ship....I will try to look that up for you.

I'm not quite sure the difficultly level of the install - I never got around to it. There "is some work" (i.e., you need to heat the glue holding the lense to the bucket but guys that have done it before said it was easy to do with an oven or a heat gun. .....just enough to warm it up and make it easy to pull from the glue). That was the reason I also bought some 9C1 tail light buckets so that I could work on these while I drove the car. Clearly, the idea was the replace the smoked lenses on to the 9C1 buckets.....then simply remove and replace.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much shipped to 19121? Are they hard to assemble also? Thanks.
Looks like its around $10.00 (plus the cost of a box). UPS......

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any interest in smoked tail lenses?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

Simply checking on the interest on these

$50

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Smoked Tail Light Lenses

I still have these smoked tail light lenses if anyone is interested. The 9c1 buckets (seperate) make it an easy way to set up the smoked lenses while you are still driving your Impy.

Whey you are finished with the mods.....you simply "remove and replace" and "presto" you have gorgeous smoked rear tail light lenses!

These are brand new! Paid $100 You steal them for $50!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts