Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys the centercaps are finally done. heres some pics

they are $80 shipped to your door with new O-rings. there is only 3 sets available so this could be a very limited production run. SSeeya

nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I am assuming these are Coddington rims by the post title. Please tell me what the name is so I can look these up online. These are sweet and I may end up getting a set. Do you mind if I ask what you paid for them. Thanks John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these are boyd gotcha series haze in 19x8.5" and 20x10" with yokoham 245/35ZR19 fronts and 285/35zr20. the total set ran about $3,000. talk to [email protected] and he will get you an awesome price. SSeeya

nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are these centercaps plain or engraved with the BC logo? One of the gripes I have with my BC rims is the cheap stickers on the centercaps... they've been slowly fading and peeling.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these caps are totally smooth no engraving on them. they are not made by boyd coddington. i got 2 sets left. SSeeya

nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are these still availabe? I need a set. Anyone know where I can get some? thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by CrzyBone:
Are these still availabe? I need a set. Anyone know where I can get some? thanks.
Wow, you've got the only other Impala that I've seen with B.Coddington Montorious wheels! Are those 20"?

-Chip

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're 20" Coddington Magneatos. I love em. I want to find the smooth center caps and put the factory Impala wheel logo on it. I think it'd be hot. Your rides clean. Any idea where to get the center caps?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by CrzyBone:
They're 20" Coddington Magneatos. I love em. I want to find the smooth center caps and put the factory Impala wheel logo on it. I think it'd be hot. Your rides clean. Any idea where to get the center caps?
Let me check my sources at work tomorrow. I may be able to have a run of 10 sets made with the deer cut in. - For simplicity sake, they'd be more flat than the B.Coddington caps though...

-Chip

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome! Please keep me informed! If at all possible, I would be happy with just a flat/flush center cap(completely naked). It doesn't have to be polished. Let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry for not replying... I checked into it, forgot about it, and remembered when I seen the topic just now.

My guy is willing to make whatever we need, but I need to know if anyone else is interested so I can give him a count for pricing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If the price is right, I'm in. I have another guy quoting me $120 delivered, but I'm hoping we can beat that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If everything goes well with my delema and wrong back spacing, i would be interested in having some smooth center caps for my car, they will be for my 18" Smoothies. Keep me posted on all ordering info.

Thanks
Tony

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.