Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if any of us fleetwoods are gona represent in St.Louis at ISSCA?????

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as I'm anywhere in the country, I'm gonna get home so I can drive across the river -- and with both cars.
;)

Hope to see a pack there.
:cool:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may represent with my Fleetwood. I have been told I should enter the sound off competition.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be there... Is it OK that I'm a Buick guy for now? ;) I think I may get a T-shirt made to remember my caddy.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm planning to be there. Who knows, might even drive over with you, Freek.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, If I can get the dates and exact location, I might go as well. As long as nothing crazy is in my schedual.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be cool if I could make it but all of my vacation time is spoken for this year already. Get lots of pics folks...

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, if all of you are going.. I will try hard to make it. I want to put faces to the screen names!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be there... But I'm Fleetwoodless night now... ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris, Good ???? where is it at???????,,,,,,Ralph an old guy

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well guys I just checked the dates for this thing on the issca web page, and I won't be able to go, ARGGHHH! I already planned a trip to vegas/california at that time. :mad:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hell Revoh you know were goin along with a bunch of us KCISS guys to.(shameless plug)

Thats tight to see a good amount of fleetwood guys goin.It would be sick to get a huge pick of all of us.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by toomanytoyz:
I'll be there... But I'm Fleetwoodless night now... ;)
IFFF, and this's a big IF... If crovo has his caprice already back from getting painted before nats gets here, I'll be the "Crovo's big brother" lookin dude hanging out behind his car.

If I'm not behind his car, I'll look like the moran who brought a day care on a field trip. No worries though guys, they're all mine and they know not to ever touch another mans car - SPESH LEE at a show.

Even if I get and still have that fleetwood, I'll most likely have to leave it home.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by BewbZowt ( + Y + ):
Even if I get and still have that fleetwood, I'll most likely have to leave it home.
Why? The Fleetwoods have a pretty big trunk, ya know...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A Fleetwood doesn't have the capacity to transport the mob of freeloaders we're bringing.

Burb, wagon, or nothin.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by BewbZowt ( + Y + ):
A Fleetwood doesn't have the capacity to transport the mob of freeloaders we're bringing.
Your a funny funny guy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts