Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I'd post some pics of my other b-body. She's misty's redheaded step sister aka the bomb (she don't even get a girls name). She a 91 ex garden grove cop car 5.7 tbi. C-notched in the back, dropped spindles in the front. Bags and shocks on all corners.
Shaved front marker lights, fiberglass front bumper, forward opening hood, shaved old mirrors, shaved handles, street trends rear rollpan, shaved taillights replaced with sideways 91 cadi lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Btw, she's getting black 22"s and the interior is almost done here's a teaser of the two tone maroon and black Int.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
i dont like it. imo you went a bit overboard on the shaving. that taillight idea just doesnt look good at all. the mirrors look out of place and not a fan of the front corner delete.

if you like it, cool its your car, i wouldnt mess with it though

·
Registered
227 Posts
I must say its original...the only thing I don't really like is the taillights and the interior color. I would have like to see the interior match the paint scheme of the outside colors of the car. Just my .02

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
the tails, i'd black out the chrome, I'd get some of the those smoked EURO headlights that biggie sells, and throw them on there. line the trunk and hood up, black interior and put some 95-96 mirros on there, and i think it would look even better. The black 22s are definitely gonna set it off

·
Registered
582 Posts
I like it. Different. Looks ssmooth!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
perty sweet. i aint a big fan of the shaved corners either. usta be in the mini truck scene and never liked it on them but shaved is great when its custom cars and women! i dont think you really need the 95/6 mirrors, them ones seem to be gittin it the streamline look and blend alright from the side. if i had the talent that most people have i'd almost try a crazy style opening with the trunk. maybe take the whole shaved tail lite pan with it or sumthin. airbags are always sweet tho and if u can tuck the 22's thats even better!

but still sweet ride... just makin me jealous that i aint got the skill! haha

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
The 22's and some Euro headlights would really bring it up to date.
I'm with those who aren't fond of the tailghts, but I like the rest.

Skirted b-bods look best lowered, especially when tucking some big feet. Can't wait to see it done.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I like it! I like stuff thats unique...
I like how many things I haven't seen on a car here before, I will let it grow on me.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I like it because you like it.
These guys are just jelous cause you got your own style.

Very original...

Good for you.... keep it up playa.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Not a fan of the corner marker delete but the car looks sick man. I am also in the minitruckin scene.

·
Registered
228 Posts
make me wonder to self, if i only one who think...raf out roud.

That's hilarious, my buddy once texted me ROR...raf out roud joking about our asian friend :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts