Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deer hit took out the electric fan too and there's no shroud in yet. Good thing my dad told the insurance company he couldn't open the hood due to the airbags. They would of totaled if they seen the fan damage and all. The airbags still work as the light comes on and blinks like it's working.Alsoo gotta get my original hood emblem on it. It survived. Still on the the old hood. I only have one fan and it still runs cool.

But I have a weird issue. The alarm light was always red and it was like that even after it was fixed. We got a cold spell and since then the light flashes and if i have the door opened and hit the lock button an alarm comes on and it won't go off until I press the wireless remote to lock it. and as of Wensday when i get in it and lock the doors and try to start it the alarm comes on and it won't go off untill i press the remote button. I can't start it until I it goes off. The dash lights up. It also makes a noise when i use the keyless button. The thing is it sounds like a newer alarm when it flashes when i open the door for a second with the keyless entery. I noticed it has an alarm sticker on back. The guy that owned the car kept the theft lock off on the radio but he also kept the manual.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts