Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured if I knew who #2 is, I could read their old posts and answer some of the typical new guy questions :cool:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ISSCA membership numbers do not jive with member numbers on this forum.

If you want to do a search on what a member posted, they are done by the member number so you are in luck. Just go to the "search" function. You enter the member number at the bottom.

I can't say that I've ever seen a post from someone with a single or double-digit member number.

KC
ISSCA #629 (I think)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I understand the ISSCA numbers start at 100, the lower being reserved for
honorary/special members.

The Forum numbers are based on when you signed up.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The numbers here on the forum are indeed based on when you sign up. In the very early days the numbers were based on alphabetical order of screen names. The numbering "fix" came along a few months after the forum started. My number should have been much lower than "29". Hack and G Man should have lower numbers, too (like #1 & #2).

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to that "fix" I'm #8
I have been here since nearly the beginning (1 week after HACK.) Search posts by me and you're sure to find some weird stuff and crazy ideas

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KC Clark:
I can't say that I've ever seen a post from someone with a single or double-digit member number.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just figures. I make a statement like that and suddenly, single and double-digit members are coming out of the woodwork. Worst part is I recognize all of you. Guess I gotta pay better attention to the member numbers, just in case this ? comes up again

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've also been on the forum since it was a wee little thing. My old name was "twoimpalas" before we purchased our '95 in the fall of 2000. I don't think anyone can beat my old member number. Check out the unique registered date and distinct lack of a member status indicator. :eek:

I also think I'm the only one of us that's had his post count and what not transferred between memberships. Didn't quite work out exactly as planned however...

An old thread featuring the now defunct "twoimpalas"

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sinbad:
I figured if I knew who #2 is, I could read their old posts and answer some of the typical new guy questions :cool:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks yall

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sinbad:
I figured if I knew who #2 is, I could read their old posts and answer some of the typical new guy questions :cool:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, you guys will answer my stupid
questions but you won't answer my meaning full ones. ;)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry 'bout that.

Well, if you mean who is member #2 on the forum it is 4DOORLT4 (Bob Smith).

HTH

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FakeSS:
Sorry 'bout that.

Well, if you mean who is member #2 on the forum it is 4DOORLT4 (Bob Smith).

HTH
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya I was J/K in my last post. ;)

I think all of the other questions that I have ask in the tech. sections, have been asked too many times before. So I get vary few if any responses, but if I ask a question like this I get 9 or 10. I thought that kind of strange. But seriously thanks to all that respond.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I originally signed up under "Cheston" my name and made a few posts. Then I later signed up under "AdioSS" and used that for many months. I had well over a thousand or so posts. Then Scott sent me this email on Sept 26 of last year.
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Sorry Cheston, somehow in with the problems we were having this morning,
you profile got wiped out. I reset it with your other login Cheston.
You might want to go in and fix or update anything that is gone. Sorry
for the trouble.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I've been using the "Cheston" profile. I'm sure there are some more details to this, but I'd rather not discuss them right now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts