Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my amp on a spur of the moment made a 100 percent profit tho it was an older Quantum audio solar 1500.d i payed $50 for it used and it was a great kinda very power hungry but it banged for 2 years no problems...........A guy I had never met heard it bang and no questions asked offered me $100 for the amp and an old tsunami 1 farad cap with an amp meter (got the cap free with a system I bout 3 years ago)

so now I'm looking for Around 1000 watts rms to push 2 kicker cvr 15"s

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hard to answer that I'm a cheap bastard really wanna stay under $200 witch s hard to do I'm thinking of getting a newer version of the same amp 1200w rms for $160 with a warranty looking hard to beat

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
hifonics 1200-2000D or a autotek 2000.....pretty much maxxonics

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
Audiopipe AP series.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm waiting to hear back about an old school punch power 1000 the ones covered in heat sinks if that dont come threw Im thinking autotek or hifonics .......

kinda I would just kept my old amp but oh well lol

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
mb quart is maxxonics

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did max sonic buy damn near everyone out?

·
Registered
6,443 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
what ohms are the speakers and are they single or dual voice coil this will determine the amp you need and what is the rms watts on the model kickers you have

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Please return your car audio card immediately

Thank you.

It seems that way.

How much money do you realy want to spend?
y should i return it its teh truf yo. mb quart, hifonics, autotek, crunch is all maxxonics

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
y should i return it its teh truf yo. mb quart, hifonics, autotek, crunch is all maxxonics
Because I wrote that it was owned by RF before maxxsonics for the amp posted.

Next post up is mb quart is maxxsonics.

Not saying it didn't change but I explained what happened.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol I'm not sure what I'm gonna end up spending rite now I'm thinking of selling the subs and box and building something smaller went back to school this semester for a bachelors of music production and audio engineering and I know for a fact these 15"s are bad for my ears..

just thinking rite now but I might stop chasing SPL and go after SQ but if I come across a good deal on an amp then Ill most likely be rite back boomin

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
its mostly the tweets that make ears go bad. there was a study done on people who listen to ipods with the vol up an hearing loss..... positive correlation. an since i cant name one set of headphones that have a bassline like a car id be suspicious of the mid an high....hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
So I guess all the hearing protection that's used at airports, factories,racetracks concerts is useless.

Cool :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts