Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a RAISS air intake set-up with deflector. Comes with a studio SS silicone boot, MAF extension from Gary at Innovative Wiring, 2 Airaid filters and a very good set of rubber mounting isolators. I'd like to get $350 for everything and prefer local as shipping won't be cheap because of the size box needed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
If you will sell the boot separately am interested and able to meet in Fremont. Thanks in advance.
You can get a silicone smooth reducer from lots of places online. I'll dig out what I bought and send it to you via PM. I think it was like $15

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
You can get a silicone smooth reducer from lots of places online. I'll dig out what I bought and send it to you via PM. I think it was like $15
I'm pretty sure the boot he wants has a raised impala logo from the mold, not just any old boot. ;)

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Bingo. I wanted to purchase yours with the impala logo. Lmk if you are willing to sell separately. Thanks powder.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Do you think the buyer will like to sell it
Figured I’ll ask before making a post of looking for one

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Do you think the buyer will like to sell it
Figured I’ll ask before making a post of looking for one
He's selling everything you're looking for, as you asked in your post requesting the RAISS, that is unless you have the air filter, MAF wiring harness extension...etc (Everything but the sheetmetal RAISS, which listed for ~$350 for the RAISS & RAISS-][ (The deflector in front of the A/C condenser) back in the day...

This is a bolt-on, everything you need, turn-key and go sale.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Selling a RAISS air intake set-up with deflector. Comes with a studio SS silicone boot, MAF extension from Gary at Innovative Wiring, 2 Airaid filters and a very good set of rubber mounting isolators. I'd like to get $350 for everything and prefer local as shipping won't be cheap because of the size box needed.
I don't see it shown in the photo, and thought I'd ask for the aid of any buyers, but are you including the hold-down hardware? The machined counter-bored aluminum pieces, the socket head cap screws sat in, and the socket head cap screws themselves, which hold the RAISS aluminum to the radiator support top?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
First off this has already been sold shipped and delivered. No, I did not have the aluminum countersink washers and bolts. I did however have a very good set of hold down rubbers there were included and VERY hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
First off this has already been sold shipped and delivered. No, I did not have the aluminum countersink washers and bolts. I did however have a very good set of hold down rubbers there were included and VERY hard to find.
No sweat, not busting ball$. I was just tring to see if mounting hardware was included since I didn't see it in the picture.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
So no Raiss is for sale then?
Sorry not trying to be annoying but just making sure is there’s anything for the intake for sale

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This post may be dumb enough for me to delete later, but I've always wondered why, once the item for sale has been sold, the thread doesn't get deleted?

Pretty sure that out of the 1142 pages in this subforum, 1100 are obsolete.

Just wondering aloud …
All I know is that I updated the post as item sold. I dont think i can delete can I?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
All I know is that I updated the post as item sold. I dont think i can delete can I?
Not knocking on you.

Just commenting that, in at most 3 months or so, this thread will be of little to no use to anyone, including you. Maybe the forum itself should not bother to store these threads?

·
Super Moderator
8,232 Posts
I've found it useful to go back and see how often something has been advertised sold and at what price. As a moderator I *try* to get in and mark threads as sold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts