Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checking interest:

Per these 2 threads it seems there may be an interest in another run of Gary's(LS1_MM6) adapters.
http://impalassforum.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=000188
http://impalassforum.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005061

I will get in contact with Gary and see how many orders are needed for a GP Price, Delivery Date on the adapters and Payment options.

Please Post your interest in these adapters by saying either your in or not nothing more, as we need an accurate head count of whos' who and who's in.

Here is a current list of the interested parties:

DgGm CaPrIcE (confirmed 1 set)
Mike Waldron, [email protected](confirmed 1 set)
onyxss(confirmed 2 sets)
Capala95(confirmed 1 set)
EMS9C1SS(confirmed 1 set)
CH Burns, tentatively ordered 1 set awaiting payment.

Paid:
BC 94 BBB 1 set
Jose 1 set
m82a1 1 set
DrHoho99 1 set
SSTEVESS 1 set
GoldHawg 1 set
Yohinan 1 set
Brewdawg 1 set
Low Profile **Da King of HTx** 1 set
MexSS 2 sets
mass9c1 2 sets
beastley 1 set
tenor39 It's all about the 'O' 1 set
Vince9c1 1 set
89caprice9C1 1 set

Confirmed sets total:24

The list will be updated, when new info becomes available.
Thanks guys.

3/22/06 UPDATE

A minimum of 25 sets are needed and Gary will give us a definite answer this upcoming friday(March 24th)

If we get 25 orders by either this week or next week, the adapters will be shipped out by next sunday(April 2nd). Other than that expect about 7 days(maximum) for shipment after the 25 orders have been fulfilled and the GP has been closed.

The prices will remain as they have been for the last couple batches...$60 shipped (within the Lower 48 States) or $50
picked up.

EDIT 3/27/06:

New link for the bonnie install including alot of pictures.

http://community.webshots.com/album/79609667UOboEc

Due to travel plans.
Payments will start to be accepted on April 11th, and the seat adapters will ship out when payments have been received.

paypal: [email protected]
Email for mailing address for money orders.

EDIT: 4/12/06
As of 3pm this afternoon, Gary meier has shipped out all of the bonnie adapters that have been paid for; Listed as follows.

SHIPPED LIST, USPS Priority Mail

mass9c1 2 sets
Low Profile **Da King of HTx** 1 set
SSTEVESS 1 set
DrHoho99 1 set
GoldHawg 1 set
m82a1 1 set
yohinan 1 set
BC 94 BBB 1 set
Jose 1 set
Brewdawg 1 set
MexSS 2 sets

Most people should see them Friday or Saturday, depending on the distance away from NY.

Definitely should be in everyone's posession by next week, if not Let me(mass9c1) or Gary(LS1_MM6) know.

16 of 25 sets are sold, Which Leaves 9 sets available

EDIT: Soldout as of noon time on 05/18/06

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price? IIRC these bolt onto the car and the bonny seat bolts onto them....giving extra leg room and makes it easier to install. *NO DRILLING*???

If they are reasonable I am IN

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry take my name down i made my own 4 meteric grade 8 bolts and a piece of 1/4" sheet and an hour later bam i had brackets. hell if he dont want to make them ill do it for that kinda money and such an easy bracket too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So currently we have about 8 unconfirmed(other listed above) orders and 2 definite(myself) orders.

Payment will be via paypal(Garys'), and the adapters are $60 shipped; $50 for the adapters and $10 for shipping & paypal fees. $50 Picked up at Gary's(NY) or my(RI) house.

I will contact everyone on this list and cross post this GP within the other forums(NAISSO, INEGMA, 4adrive, 9c1.net) I frequent as I'd love to get this GP off the ground.

If anyone wants to cross-reference this post in the forums they frequent please do so.

Please don't send money to Gary or Myself until I or Gary post it. Thanks alot guys and hopefully we can get this going.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am 100% in for this cuz i know it may be one of the last runs gary makes since the community is already flooded with bonnies

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm interested in this adapter kit as well, but I would appreciate a visual first. I have 33 members in my club as of which 16 of us are replacin' our stocks for Bonnies. brackets sound useful.....there has been a couple requests :confused: for pics, why won't you post any?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks mass9c1 for updating your initial post with a good link to see pictures of an installation with my brackets, and also stating that I could start shipping brackets probably on the 11th of April.

Gary

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.