Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have some basically new parts that I'm selling just because Ive changed my mind on them. When I bought them I thought they would have looked better than they did on my car for the look I'm trying to achieve. But anyway here's the parts.

Stainless Steel 'Impala SS' side scrips - !SOLD!

Street Trends smoked tail light lens's $125 shipped. These things are basically brand-new I only installed one of them but didn't care for the look. I would prefer a blackout look VS the smoked. The drivers side is still in the box. The passengers side has been installed and will sell this way lens and light fixture. Again I would prefer to trade as I will be out the passengers light but I'll sell them and make due some how. During the instal of the one, I accidentally chipped a very small piece on the edge of the light but the metal or chrome trim piece I believe will cover this.

Take a look guys and let me know if your interested. I also still have those 20" Niche rims and tires I'm willin to sell OR trade. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
ill take em!!

hey there!!!

I'll take the side scripts. Are they a match (physically in size) to the original?? I'll take them if they are.
Paypal?? i need an address please.

I'm gonna repaint the car...i'll just use these instead on the flimsy plastic ones.

PM sent.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I PM'ed you back with the PayPal address and the info on the side scrips you asked for. They are a match to the OEM ones in size.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Side scrips are SOLD! Thank you. Come on guys someone wants these lights or maybe have had a ticket to many times with there blacked out tails and would like some smoked ones....? I also have the OEM cassette player too from my impala.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. I know someone wants these lights! :) $125 shipped.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on guys. These would look great for someone that has the smoked headlights from ST! You get the drivers side smoke lens and the passengers side whole tail light all for $120 shipped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts