Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get some better pics later. If you notice the hood sits up alittle higher the air box is not a perfect fit. Since the picture I have removed the shocks and it sits beter. Let me know what you guys think. I still need to do the motor in the spring other than that shes DONE. I better take that back they are NEVER done! So far I need to update my sig because she now has 4:10's w/ a new eaton,spintech pro streets w/ an x pipe,tri y's,true ram air,hotchkis uppers an lowers (adj),hotchkis lowering springs,crossdrilled an slotted rotors,smoothie 2's 18x9 275/40's front 18x10 285/40's rear,I painted my stock calipers i'll leave pics,langness spoiler,and like I said jsut need to do the motor. impala forum impala forum impala forum impala forum impala forum impala impala impala impala

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First time posting pics not sure what I did wrong? Well just click on the links!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn sharp car!! :D I need some info/pictures of that B&M install! I've got a spare Megashifter sitting around, and I'm trying to decide between installing that or a Blazer console and shifter.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll have to give me some time on the shifter. It was not an easy task. You'll have to do some custom work to the linkage because the gates do not match up.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks really nice. Did you do pretty much all of it at one time? Wish I could afford to do half of what you have. I keep getting stuck paying nearly double for everything being in Canada.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got luckly and have a good women who supports my bad habits. Really I did order everything at once and waited about a month to get everything in that you see in the picture. Can someone tell me what I did wrong on the pictures? I would like them to already be open.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That shifter looks right at home :cool:

Under Instant UBB Code hit the "image" button then paste the link of the picture in there.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Upload it to photobucket (might want to rename it so it doesnt replace your original) and use it instead of the other one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts