Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know about you guys, but i could look at pics of dggm's all day. So i did a half assed wash and wax today and took a few pics. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Fishbowl,sunroof,nice exhaust,best color....Very nice!!! Are those just new stock headlights with clearcorners? I think they look way better than the euros...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fishbowl,sunroof,nice exhaust,best color....Very nice!!! Are those just new stock headlights with clearcorners? I think they look way better than the euros...
Thanks alot man I been tossin around gettin some tint for sun protection for about a year now, but i really like the fishbowl look. Those are the original headlights with some cheapo ebay bulbs and cheapo ebay clear corners. I agree euros are a thing of the past.

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
this is a MUST HAVE!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Those pics make me want a dggm instead of an srt8!

VERY CLEAN!!! And simple! But simple is nice!

·
Registered
12 Posts
nice pics bro as macho man randy savage would say OOOOOHHH YEEEAAAAA!!!! maybe one of these days my DGGM will look like yours haha!cwm7

·
Registered
221 Posts
im feelin the sun roof. Still thinkin bout having one installed. Every one keeps saying not to waste my money becuase they let in alot of heat and they will eventually leak.

·
Registered
133 Posts
HA! the convention center in Ocean City!!

Car looks clean!

·
Registered
914 Posts
nice pics i want a roof bad but i dont even use them in my other cars so it kind of cosmectis only

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks again for the love fellas! Loved the macho man quote. I looked for quite sometime for one of these cars with a sunroof. The roof does have some downfalls. I barely use it, the felt or material on the inside of the sliding door is falling out, and the outside trim is starting to look dull. I really love the look of it though. And i'd probably still look for a sunroof if i could do it over again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts