·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Check out the placement of the side scripts! Coulda fooled mecwm2

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Check out the placement of the side scripts! Coulda fooled mecwm2
And even the deers are to high plus don't forget about the custom woodgrain.;)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Whats that crap wrapped around the front end? A body kit like they were trying to sell off on the newer GTO's. Even that didn't make those UGLY GTO's look any better.

I'm ashamed that car is in Texas for one and in the next town over from me... DANG its U G L Y

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually just called him, he has it on consignment for a Dallas cop or something, I tried to break it down for him, as this is the message that I got back from him

Researched your comment and you are 100% WRONG..!!

The BL in the vin is for the SS model according to GM VIN Codes.

The P in the Vin is for the 5.7L LT1 motor.

Both are in the VIN of this car.

Now that its a real one ..!!! We accept Cash, Cashiers Checks and Bank Wires.

IT was obvious he had no idea what he was talking about figured I would give him a call, talked with him for about 15 minutes on the phone, nice guy by the way, I told him that it would seem that he is a nice guy and I hoped that he hadn't taken any money for it, but he assured me that he didn't he was just listing it on consignment, the guy that owns it swears it's an SS, I sent him an email with the compnine.com link to the VIN and broke it down for him. Let's see what I hear back from him. LOL

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Anybody look at the History report? The vehicle was a Lemon back in 07, lol. Would make a good parts car at least.

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Damn those tail pipes are horrible.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I hate stupid car dealers. We had one up here on craigslist. Had the leather bench seat and all the wood grain interior. I called him up told him to take a closer look. He said its a real impala ss. So i asked when was the last time he saw an impala ss with leather bench seat and no console?
Needless to say, he check the trunk, no WX3 and realized he'd been snookered when they bought it, it sold at the auction for $6k though probably as a real ss, dumbasses.

·
Registered
405 Posts
He has changed the ad as of this morning-Has a disclaimer at the end saying they have been informed it is a cloned 9C1, and lowered the price. HMMMMMM!

Of course he didn't say where he got his corrected info fromcwm1

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He has changed the ad as of this morning-Has a disclaimer at the end saying they have been informed it is a cloned 9C1, and lowered the price. HMMMMMM!

Of course he didn't say where he got his corrected info fromcwm1
I wonder :)
Maybe the guy that had to talk to him for almost 20 minutes on the phone to reassure him it wasn't real and to explain RPO codes to him :) Nice guy on the phone, just a retard when it comes to cars for sure.

·
Registered
405 Posts
It's VERY insensitive to call him a retard...

I'm sure you actually meant ruh-TARD.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts