Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
139 Posts
Looks like the purple pearl metallic that went on some Caprices. Probably has a different name on the Buicks.

· Registered
2,602 Posts
I have the same style seat in my wagon, tan though, but I prefer the pleated style RM seats. Funny thing is that before I bought my wagon I though the pleated seats were the step up from the flat seats, not the other way around. The flat seats look sort of cheap to me.

· Registered
206 Posts
I have the same style seat in my wagon, tan though, but I prefer the pleated style RM seats. Funny thing is that before I bought my wagon I though the pleated seats were the step up from the flat seats, not the other way around. The flat seats look sort of cheap to me.
I've always thought the same!!! I don't like how the flat seats look, but in cloth they don't look quite as bad. And cloth heated, sounds so fn' comfortable! :D

· Registered
885 Posts
That's weird, When I posted my 94 RMS, same colour, less than 100k km, well modded (ATR stainless catback, tri-ys, transgo, edge 2800, 3.42s, 1.6 pro-mags & upg valvesprings, bilsteins, hellwig sways, eibach springs, SS wheels), for less money, I got no response...

Ended up selling it for 3995 cdn to someone in Moose Jaw. 6 months later, it's still just sitting in his yard, exposed to the elements, still not plated.

· Registered
522 Posts
That's weird, When I posted my 94 RMS, same colour, less than 100k km, well modded (ATR stainless catback, tri-ys, transgo, edge 2800, 3.42s, 1.6 pro-mags & upg valvesprings, bilsteins, hellwig sways, eibach springs, SS wheels), for less money, I got no response...

Ended up selling it for 3995 cdn to someone in Moose Jaw. 6 months later, it's still just sitting in his yard, exposed to the elements, still not plated.
3995 cdn?

damn, I liked that car.....

as in, "Damn, that's a badass roadie"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.