Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this Caprice Coupe for sale on Craigslist and what caught my eye is that it has a Cadillac dash and door panels. The guy didn't post a pic of the panels but did post a nice shot of the dash in place.

I'm into boxes and have never seen this mod before so I thought I'd share the idea on the fourm. They used the HVAC Caprice control but everything else seems to be modified.

Check it out ....

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
That mod is big on two door caprices in the lowrider world. That car is a lowrider see the switches on the left hand side of the dash. When they are built like that the guys take a 90s Cadillac and use the complete interior. They also mod the fiberglass pieces on the exterior to make a bad box. If you wanna see more caprices like this go to the post your ride section on layitlow.com

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That mod is big on two door caprices in the lowrider world. That car is a lowrider see the switches on the left hand side of the dash. When they are built like that the guys take a 90s Cadillac and use the complete interior. They also mod the fiberglass pieces on the exterior to make a bad box. If you wanna see more caprices like this go to the post your ride section on layitlow.com
I like the dash and steering wheel but the door panels and fiberglass piece on the exterior seems a bit much. I'll have to check out the website you listed. Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts