Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made a post to Buford T. JuSStice's post about New opti, No start, new opti. When I returned to the forum I see I have a notification. I clicked on it and it was Buford quoting my post. I click on the link from the notification page and I see the last post was not mine but Buford's. BTW his was #30 of 29 posts. I think this may be what 96Black had referred to in an earlier post.

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Not logged in I see 29 replies, but clicking I can read up to #30. Logged in I still see there's 29, but can read up to 38 of 30 - including yours.

Like I said in my other thread I've noticed before not being able to view perhaps the last reply, which had caused me to comment on something without benefit of others' responses = frustrating/embarrassing. Now it seems you can miss quite a few replies if not logged in.

Mods?

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob,
I can't see my reply or any that would follow mine. I'm logged in. The recent discussions column shows 29 replies, with Junior's as the last. I haven't read it other than the notification I got in my Email. Since you posted the problem, I now have to wonder what I have missed in the past not paying attention to it. I'm looking to you for a better evaluation or description. Thanks Bud.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I've seen the same thing, even clicking on my last reply link doesn't bring it up.
Appears to be a database sync. issue?

The forum showed me as last poster, yet I could not view my last post when clicking on thread, or even the icon next to my own username in the thread link.

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey babe,
Computer is not my forte. I just click and such. But I'm Opti-Mystic it will be taken care of. I was beginning to wonder if I was working on a red star instead of my green one.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Hey babe,
Computer is not my forte. I just click and such. But I'm Opti-Mystic it will be taken care of. I was beginning to wonder if I was working on a red star instead of my green one.

Computer should NOT be anyone's forte outside of work. I've linked this to my originating thread on the topic.

FTR and BTW, I'll have you know after having post-whored for almost 20 years on here I'm quite proud of what my green star status label.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I haven't had any problem with that thread, and i posted in it too. Logged in or not.
I do stay in (classic) mode though and never leave it and always on a puter, never phone or tablet.

-ALF out....

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It seems to be all back in order now. That thread. I started another about Yenko. It shows if I look at my information, Threads started by gbhs72, but not in the forum.
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts