Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone purchased audio equipment from www.sonicelectronix.com before? They seem to have really good prices, esp compared to Crutchfield, and free shipping.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
i kno a few people that have. read reviews on the site b4 though

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Never heard anything bad from em

·
Registered
895 Posts
I did a few times and every time I had good deal and fast shipping,and very good price

these guys are also good http://www.HIFIsoundconnection.com

I bought Rockford Fosgate (from HIFI sound people) T112D2 and they send T2D212(which is 1200RMS VS T112D2 that is 600RMS) by mistake,for only 199$ ,their mistake but good for me

I offered to return but they said ,if I like it, I can keep it

and I did

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
techronics.com, sonicelectronix.com, woofersetc.com are good sites to buy from. Don't buy from onlinecarstereo.com or dealercostcaraudio.com. Both of them will f*ck with you. I've read a ton of bad reviews about dealercostcaraudio to not even attempt to do business with them and I recently got screwed by onlinecarstereo. I heard from a few others after the fact that onlinecarstereo isn't the best to order from anyways. I got my issue straightened out but it took them a couple of weeks to do so. They shouldn't have f*cked up in the first place. Hope that helps you out in your audio endeavor.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
My friend works there.

I only buy my stuff from there, unless I go custom or ebay.

I 100% confirm they are legit.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Just ordered a deck and speakers from Sonic for a install. Got free dash kit and harness with the deck. Not all places give you them for free. And alot of their stuff has free or really cheap shipping. Ordered from alot of online stereo stores, Sonic has been the only one I use consistently.

·
Registered
155 Posts
thanks for starting this thread.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Appreciate the reponses! Thanks for the links too guys.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Getting ready to order the Farenheit TID 702NR in the next week or so.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah I've gotten 2 sets of door speakers from them as well as my Kicker 1/0 gauge wiring kit. They have some of the best prices on the net and their customer service is good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts