Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... just ONE more WagonFest post.

1. Bone Stock wins for "first 'Fester here." Just picked up his LAB '94 RMW woody. Prize? Got to hear me say "Fred's not here - cops just picked him up. Some scam where he sold a bunch of cars he didn't have titles for." Look on his face was priceless. :D

2. I like the term 'Fester for attendees. I'm going to use it excessively. Fester, Fester, Fester.

3. My wife suggested a GREAT award category:

Significant Other Most Tolerant of Partner's Wagon Obsession

Prize: Bottle of wine to forget about wagons.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn it, i was the first one here. Im stayin at the microtelinn, i stopped by your garage and only the mechanic was there, i was hopin to mee you today...i d\told him i'd swing by tomorrow, so i guess ill see you then!microtel tonight and tomorrow night, cayuga state park fri.&sat.....
Hey ruphrax, my ride ride from MA took 3/4 a tank of gas, 6 hours, and one speeding ticket! see you tomorrow!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fester. That's funny.

I'm gonna sit and fester all day at work tomorrow til I get out!

Then I get to BE a Fester!!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Ruphrax:

I dunno but I think I might be in the running for this one!! LOL! ;) Wouldn't want him any other way though!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's going to be a great day Saturday I can already tell.....

Been waiting since June for this one
See everyone on the 12th!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bone Stock wins for "first 'Fester here." Just picked up his LAB '94 RMW woody. Prize? Got to hear me say "Fred's not here - cops just picked him up. Some scam where he sold a bunch of cars he didn't have titles for." Look on his face was priceless. :D
Yes, Uncle Fester got my a$$ good. My brother was so stunned he couldn't make eye contact or say anything, he just kept walking. I was sure I would recognize Fred, and actually did, but he looks different enough from the online pics that I fell for it when I said, "Fred?" and he gave me his bull$hit line. I think it was the dreadlocks and the Strawberry Shortcake tube top.

That and the fact I'd been awake nearly 36 hours. Fred's an honest guy. I was so tired he could have sent me off in any car, even that frickin Ford, and I would not have known the difference. I didn't get on the ground to look at the undercarriage, because I was afraid I'd fall asleep on the lot. In fact the old Caddy ambulance was looking like a nice place to catch a few Zs.

I suppose since I have had the car more than 12 hours, a pic is mandatory, so I boosted one of Fred's:

I'm negotiating with Fred for the bumper off that car in the background, so I can tell my wife I only paid 300 bucks for my whole car, but the bastid knows I'm in trouble so he wants that much just for the bumper. I can probably work him down. My backup plan is to just hit something. There's an 18,000 mile RMW that would leave some convincing white paint on my bumper...

Originally posted by MYSSTRY:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ruphrax:

3. My wife suggested a GREAT award ategory:

I dunno but I think I might be in the running for this one!! LOL! ;) Wouldn't want him any other way though!! :D </font>[/QUOTE]Karen, you think your toughest competiton might be Rich? Although it's hard to imagine either of you would want to forget about wagons. Maybe in you all's case the prize should be "a bottle of wine to toast spouse's next mod."

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

[ 08-10-2006, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Bone Stock ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

1. Bone Stock wins for "first 'Fester here." Just picked up his LAB '94 RMW woody. Prize? Got to hear me say "Fred's not here - cops just picked him up. Some scam where he sold a bunch of cars he didn't have titles for." Look on his face was priceless. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Bone Stock:
I suppose since I have had the car more than 12 hours, a pic is mandatory, so I boosted one of Fred's:
That's a nice looking car! And my favorite color combo too, LAB with wood. When my RMW rusts away to nothing that's the color combo I want. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by tigeraid:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ruphrax:

</font>[/QUOTE]That's hillarious!
I'm so glad it didn't happen to me! When I went to pick up my car I wasn't so sure this wasn't him. That picture came out of a thread of someone asking for a picture of Fred about a month before I got my car. Luckily a picture or two showed up before I got my car that weren't real clear but enough to know the first picture wasn't him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

2. I like the term 'Fester for attendees. I'm going to use it excessively. Fester, Fester, Fester.

HAHAHAHA

Awesome! I would of been way upset if that would've been me until you gave up the ghost.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by capriceutah:
Awesome! I would of been way upset if that would've been me until you gave up the ghost.
It was only a few seconds, but it was a very long and interesting few seconds!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.