Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIR-7355NRB (w/ Blue Tooth 2.0)
Double Din A/V Source Unit w/ Digital 7” TFT-LCD Touch Screen

230 OBO SHIPPED
FAIRLY NEW JUST USED TO FIT INSTALLATION

http://www.viddy.com/video/a8b42186-6ad4-4d1d-9999-4e3e316f7b44#_=_

Integration options for VIR-7355NR include add-on GPS navigation & digital TV modules NAVIBOX-1 and DTV-1. VIR-7355NRBT offers built-in Blue Tooth 2.0 for hands-free connectivity, and A2DP streaming of Mp3s from your smart phone. Connection for control of your IPOD Classic or Nano, on-board USB & SD readers and front panel auxiliary audio input add to its versatility. VIR-7355NR also has all of the audio and video inputs and pre-amp outputs you’ll need to integrate even the most complex mobile entertainment systems. All of this controlled at your fingertips.

Theft Deterrent Front Panel Cover Included!
We've included a nifty little cover that mimics an air-condtioning vent to deter wanna-be thieves from noticing your VIR-7355. You're welcome! Telescoping Motorized Monitor w/ Angle Memory
To eliminate glare and improve visibility, VIR-7355 has a built-in positioning motor that allows for the perfect viewing angle in virturally every vehicle.
Full Operation Touch Screen Controls
You'll find navigating through the extensive features of VIR-7355 an ease with a tap of the screen to access all menus and settings. TFT-LCD Monitor Backlight by Ultra-Bright LEDs; 400NIT
Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display backlight by energy efficient Light Emitting Diodes is the best in LCD screen technology.
High Definition Digital Display
With a screen resolution of 800 x 480, your movies come to life in high definition quality you'd expect only from your home theater. Ready for Turn-by-Turn GPS Navigation
Follow directions to your next destination or one of 12 million points of intrest by adding NAVIBOX-1, powered by NAVTEQ.
Ready for Digital TV Tuner
Catch the morning traffic reports or the kid's favoirte cartoons on the fly with add-on digital broadcast TV tuner DTV-1 or DTV-MH. Digital Media Drive
Play your favorite DVD's, MP4, DIVX, & XVID movies, or MP3 audio files from a DVD-R/RW or CD-R/RW discs
Full Control i-Pod Integration
Browse through your iPod and search-out your favorite artists, albums or videos with VIR-7355s iPod interface. Requires IC-2 cable. Mini-USB Port
Connect up to a 16gb flash drive for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer.
SDHC Card Reader
Read up to a 16gb SDHC card for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer. Custom Backgrounds & Screen Savers
Upload up to 1GB of your own images from an SDHC card or USB flash drive to be used as the main menu background or screen saver.
4V Pre-Amp Outputs
You'll find separate front, rear, subwoofer, and line-level RCA pre-amp outputs on the back of VIR-7355, all 4V max. Variable Subwoofer Level Control
Effortlessly balance the subwoofer volume with a separate sub level control & selectable 80Hz, 120Hz, or 160Hz low-pass filter.
3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Input
Connect the audio output of an auxiliary device like MP3 player or handheld game console for playback through the entire audio system. Second Source A/V Input
Join the outputs of a ceiling mounted or headrest entertainment system to the A/V RCA inputs for total systems integration.
Rear View Camera Input
Stay clear of objects your mirrors can't see with a rear view camera connected to the triggered camera input. Your bumper thanks you. Built-in Blue Tooth 2.0 (NRBT model only)
Safely make and receive hands-free phone calls, scroll contacts lists, and stream MP3's via A2DP from your enabled Smartphone.

·
Registered
586 Posts
If it has usb to where I could use my Iphone then I would be on this I use to have one of these Nice deck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts