Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have done in the past few years, I have prepared several Trip tineraries for the Southeast Clubs to Convoy to Arlington.

The trip starts out on Wednesday Morning, October 2, in Miami with Mike Lukens [email protected] and SOFASST heading up the Florida Turnpike where they will hook up with Roger McKay [email protected] and GOFASST. They will then head up I-75, stopping outside of Tampa long enough to pick up the West Coast Florida group and then on to I-10 in Florida where the JAILERS will be meeting up with them. From there they are heading across I-10 to Gulfport MS where they will spend the night.

SEIL will leave Atlanta Thursday Morning, October 3rd and will head west on I-20 to Birmingham and pick up some of the NASSA folks and then on to Jackson MS where we will meet up with the Florida Convoy. Then it is just a simple drive across I-20 to Arlington. We are hoping for 30 cars total.

If you are heading to ImpalaFest from the Southeast, would you like for me [email protected] to send you an itinerary with all of the stops that we have planned?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have only heard from Darryl Dickey out of Alabama concerning the SE Caravan to Arlington. Surely there must be more from Alabama heading to Impalafest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts