Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Speedhut Gauges Group Purchase 20% off if we order 20 or more gauges

Since I have reached out to Lotek and got the Forum guys discounts on the A-Pillar Gauge Pods I called Speedhut knowing that guys would be looking for gauges to fill those Pods. Here is what I received from them. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE POST AND LET ME KNOW THE NUMBER OF GAUGES YOU WOULD BE NEEDING/LOOKING TO ORDER.

Guys Committed to Ordering at this Point:
Chris96coprice-3 Gauges (Ordered)
SubSSonicimpalass-3 Gauges (Ordered)
Narc9c1-3 Gauges (Ordered)
Bowtie9c1LT1-3 Gauges (Ordered)
Jaymz-3 Gauges (Ordered)
Koopa-3 Gauges
TheLazyDestroyer- 3 Gauges (Ordered)
Jking1118- 3 Gauges (Ordered)

DISCOUNT CODE: Here is the promocode. "impalss2013"

In checkout there is a box for entering promotions.

I have it set to expire on 2/15/2013

You are good to go!
Aaron Westberg
Speedhut inc.

http://www.speedhut.com/

Hi Chris,
I would like to help out your group buy with a promo code. I can give your group a 20% discount if you get 10+ in the group @ 3 gauges each. Each person would simply place their order through our website and enter in the promo code in checkout.
A minimum of 20 gauges will be need to be ordered. So as long as we get 20 total 2" gauges then I can give the discount.

Aaron Westberg

Speedhut inc.
www.Speedhut.com
165 North 1330 West B2
Orem Utah 84057
801-221-1460 ph
801-221-1468 fax

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
I would be interested.....

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Also interested. I'm trying to find a 2 1/16 tach for one of the pods.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Well I would be down for at three.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
In at 3...if they are 2 1/16 inch.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also interested. I'm trying to find a 2 1/16 tach for one of the pods.

Narc,
How many total would you be in to purchase??

Let me know,

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I'd actually only need 2, but if I absolutely needed to get three to get the deal, I could do that too.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I might be in as well. I'd need 3

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright guys we are at 14 right now.........6 more gauges to make this happen!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3 more gauges and we will get the discount code!!

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Do these gauges come with senders? Couldn't see on their site, maybe I missed it

EDIT: I see the Oil Pressure gauge comes with an 1/8npt sensor, but the Trans Temp does not list one?
Does anyone know if this one comes with a sensor or is that separate?
Otherwise I guess that gauge requires their G-SNDR-14 separately for the Speedhut model.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Do these gauges come with senders? Couldn't see on their site, maybe I missed it

EDIT: I see the Oil Pressure gauge comes with an 1/8npt sensor, but the Trans Temp does not list one?
Does anyone know if this one comes with a sensor or is that separate?
Otherwise I guess that gauge requires their G-SNDR-14 separately for the Speedhut model.

I am gonna go with yes, just looks like the picture on the site isnt showing up.

Chris

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
yes, they come with senders. If you llok on the ebay..the same company sells them on there too. Its advertised with appropiate sender.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Also check their website out too. They have alot of options available and pretty custom for the price. Im not a saleperson for this company, just passing along info I seen.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
hokay, per request heres a pic of my speedhuts at night, along with some others I think are relevant.
at this time I have the gauges and harnesses installed, I have to install the sending units but been so busy I havent had a chance to do that yet.

yes you will get the sending unit with the trans temp gauge, the gauges come with just about everything needed.

my advice is to pull the dash pad off, the lighting, power and ground circuits needed to tie into are all available uptop and easier to reach then trying to do it under the dash.

because they are not vehicle specific the harnesses are pretty long. I shortened and consolidated the harnesses for my double gauge setup into one.

this is with the dash lighting set about halfway.

and if your are interested in same exact gauges, heres what I specced.

GR-TRNS-01
Revolution 2-1/16 Trans 140-300F Temp (w/ Peak)
Black dial // White font(Reverse White Glow)
Font Style = Eurostyle
Graphics = NONE
Logo= Chevy Emblem
Pointer = Red (Glows Red)
Bezel = Revolution Black
1 GAUGE

GR-OIL-01
Revolution 2-1/16 Oil 0-100 psi (w/ Dual Peak)
Black dial // White font(Reverse White Glow)
Font Style = Eurostyle
Graphics = NONE
Logo= Chevy Emblem
Pointer = Red (Glows Red)
Bezel = Revolution Black
1 GAUGE
and last but not least, a necessary mod if your gauge pod is tight fitting around the gauge as my autometer one is.
the speed hut retaining rings are too big to fit between the gauges and the pod housing on the inside.
so I chucked them in my lathe and turned them down, a less neat way would be to grind them down.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Mark me down for 3 instead of 2. Just bought an autometer trans temp gauge off a forum member but that was before this GP. I gotta match em up.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok we need (2) more gauges to make this GP happen!!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts