Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was at the car shop today having a port cut so i can fell my bass a little more and cut down on the rattle some, so......this guy drives up in a caprice on 20s and we start talking ,long story short he just got the car with rims already on and wanted some stock impala rims...............so 500 bucks and a rim swap later i am rollling home on dubs:)

as far as my question the rimms are spinners(the bolt on kind).......dose anyone have spinners with the spinner painted body color with pics? , i think i will probably do it although spinning is kinda out i think the paint might give it the right touch , opinions??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No offense but to me spinners are out dated. And they dont look that well painted...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paint the actual rim.... and Id see if it was possible to weight the spinners, make them floaters.. I dont care about the fashion of stuff, I think floaters can be cool... but Id need some pics first....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spinners are so last year. But a well matched wheel and spinner still look kinda ok.
Are you aware that almost every aftermarket bolt on sinner company has gone out of business or just stopped building them? I'm glad I don't have to seel em anymore.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what spinners are they?

its alot of pics on east coast riders

forget what people .....the hoes like spinners and we do it for the hoe's

20" spinners and vogue's look damn good together tho..... so hood tha it looks class

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by HustlePayper:
what spinners are they?

its alot of pics on east coast riders

forget what people .....the hoes like spinners and we do it for the hoe's

20" spinners and vogue's look damn good together tho..... so hood tha it looks class
+1, that shyt looks good sometime. Poin being is you just got some 20's for $500 rims and tires. Congradulations. Coming away with a steal feels so great don't it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure dose..... i am not sure how to post pics but i i have bunch i want to share with yall

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spinners are SO 2004....

I'm ridin' spinners, ridin' spinners, they don' stop....

-Three Six Mafia-

LOL

There is a set up spinners by DUB I think that are hot as s**t but other than that, they aren't a head turner anymore....

Just my .02

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by SSon22s:
No offense but to me spinners are out dated. And they dont look that well painted...
they gottem on the east coast ryders dvd... some palce out of the carolinas. they paint the chrome bumpers and all...
and yes spinnners are old... unless its some tight dub or davin floaters. other than that. i rather see a rim with out the spinner. its funny how fads come and go. they were tight. when Masta P rocked them on the chamillion SS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dont think spinners are out dated there just like everything else in the car world

some people say that vtv in your car are dated and some say neons are outdated

I think of them as a way of saying you spent a lil more money ...just like candy paint and gator guts

go to photobucket.com and post them pics it'll only take abot 5-10 mins

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.