Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ive Never Done The Spoiler On The Trunk But Im Going To Do It This Time.. Ok Ive Seen That They Have Screws.. I Thought All You Used Was Some Sort Of Tape That Goes Around The Inner Edges... So Do I Have To Get Wholes Put Through The Trunk To Mount It??????? Or Is It Another Way???? Thanks

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Yes, you must drill 2 holes in your trunk, if you find a spoiler with out screws then you can bet that it will not stay on your trunk very long. I don't have the mounting hole locations anymore but there are people one here with the instructions.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, you must drill 2 holes in your trunk, if you find a spoiler with out screws then you can bet that it will not stay on your trunk very long. I don't have the mounting hole locations anymore but there are people one here with the instructions.
alright cool.. going to look more into it now.. thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just noticed were you at MIR afew weeks ago with DC INC?
NO sir.. I actually just found out about that DC ink club a couple of days ago.. I would of been in that club years ago if had known.. but maybe next meet i will find out them guys are.. They could be from the md area.. Im directly in DC.. thanks

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
NO sir.. I actually just found out about that DC ink club a couple of days ago.. I would of been in that club years ago if had known.. but maybe next meet i will find out them guys are.. They could be from the md area.. Im directly in DC.. thanks
I just seen you were from DC and one of the guys has 9c1 exactly like the one in your pic. but I also know that a white 9c1 is probly the most common one of them all.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just seen you were from DC and one of the guys has 9c1 exactly like the one in your pic. but I also know that a white 9c1 is probly the most common one of them all.
yes it is.. lol.. thats probably why im going to have to paint it another color because its ez to get mistaken for some one else in my city... thanks

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yes it is.. lol.. thats probably why im going to have to paint it another color because its ez to get mistaken for some one else in my city... thanks
It's easy to have your car stolen in your city. Be very careful. I don't even drive it into DC anymore. Depending on where you are, well...just be careful and understand that it's still a hot car to have (read as "steal").

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
It's easy to have your car stolen in your city. Be very careful. I don't even drive it into DC anymore. Depending on where you are, well...just be careful and understand that it's still a hot car to have (read as "steal").
If I remeber rite the 9c1 even on 94-96 don't even use the resistor in the key plus the issue with DC is if it does get stolen there's alot of jurisdiction issues makeing it hard to find because DC is so small and you have Maryland and Virginia surounding. But yeah just be careful I hate driving m car around and I don't even live in a bad area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts