Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
This just in...im moving back to FLA and WILL be at this show...hopefully my car makes it back from Hawaii in time

Registered
dang ill b in fla from the 19-21st for SBN. unless somebody wants to let me stay with them lol

Registered
That's it u just a place to stay? We all going to be at one hotel
yea me and the GF an 2 friends are suppose to b going down there an we accounted for about 3 days. not much more to spend after that.
let all just get a beach house :)

Registered
Heading there for the 4th year in a row. I go with the Pontiac Fiero group (which is right next to the B-Body contingent). I may or may not go with my 9C1 but still enjoy walking around and checking out the kick-ass rides.

Here's a few pics from '09

Registered
I will be there for the third year in a row. Each year with a different wagon, lol. and this year will be no different.

Cool, my son is in one of your pics. Oh and Fiero group has some crazy lil rides over there, LT1s, blown small blocks, etc etc.

Premium Member
I will be there for the third year in a row. Each year with a different wagon, lol. and this year will be no different.

Cool, my son is in one of your pics. Oh and Fiero group has some crazy lil rides over there, LT1s, blown small blocks, etc etc.
I got you beat, All 3 of my wagons are in his pictures. Should know by tomorrow that I will be there.

Registered
Guys, I apologize if I jumped the gun or anything by posting those pics. I mean, they are your personal cars and stuff and I don't mean to post a photo of anyone without your consent. Honestly, I don't know anyone there personally.

Registered
wish i could make it this year guys...just wayyyy too expensive to do it again. im definately going to miss consuming over $200 of alcohol on the friday night and almost missing the show saturday morning after traveling 1000+ miles lol. Weather was amazing last year especially coming from 38 degree freezing rain in chicago to shirtless and 80. AWESOME SHOW and location and great time. have fun guys

Premium Member
wish i could make it this year guys...just wayyyy too expensive to do it again.
Just leave the car at home and come down to party! Fly in, or fly to ATL and ride down with some of us.

Your car is an advertisement for trouble--you got away with it last year, the DB cops will be waiting this time!!! :D

Registered
Haha cops cant see me!

Ill look into this week or next week on how much it cost to fly down. It be fun. If i dont have my car then i can realllly drink this time ha

Registered
Haha cops cant see me!

Ill look into this week or next week on how much it cost to fly down. It be fun. If i dont have my car then i can realllly drink this time ha
Im gonna need a drinkin partner Ian and you know what we drinkin!! Diso!

Premium Member

Premium Member
raffle items

ok everyone,here is the updated raffle items at this time.

2nd Annual Southeast Impala SS Nationals
March 26, 2011
Vendor Prize Listing

1. Edge Torque Converter. (6th consecutive year)
    1. Andre has provided two (2) Edge Lt 1/LS 1 Torque Converter Gift Certificates
    2. Winners select their stall of choice and contact Andre.
    3. These great torque converters are valued at $525 each
2. Oldenberger Custom Design (6th consecutive year)
a. One custom spoiler

1. Snow Performance (5th consecutive year)
    1. Part # 20012 Stage 2 GM MAF Boost Cooler or Part #20010 Boost Cooler depending on winner鈥檚 application.
    2. Snow marketing material.
  1. Ivan Scerri, (4th consecutive year)
    1. One Impala SS rear sway bar, sanded and painted
    2. Four (4) embroidered Impala SS console lid wrap gift certificates (select winner selects color and logos)
  1. Howard Rothstein (4th consecutive year)
    1. One Whisperjet Harness with Bulb
  2. Long Island Super Sport Team (LISST) via Art Funk (2nd consecutive year)
    1. One lighted bow tie (aka SSLED)
    2. Choice of White on Red, White on Blue or Amber on Red
  1. Brian Herter, Performance Tune (1st year contributer)
    1. 50% off a pcmforless tune certificate
    2. LT1 tune-$175; LTx tune-$250
  1. Lucas Oil Products (2nd year sponsor)
    1. Three raffle bags with Lucas products
    2. Best of Show bag of Lucas products
    3. Lucas promotional material
  1. Bob & Lynn Borchers (2nd consecutive year)
    1. One set of Impala SS axles with long wheel studs
    2. One 3鈥 x 5鈥 Impala SS flag for the tent (this flag will be given away once the tent comes down on Sunday morning)
    3. One 3鈥 x 5鈥 Impala SS Flag for raffle

10. Summit Racing (4th consecutive year)
    1. Standard Car Show Package
    2. 100 goody bags, Summit banner, 100 racing decal sheets, 100 car show registration cards
11. Mickey Thompson (2nd Consecutive year)
    1. $200 gift certificate
    2. Goody bag items
12. Flowmaster Exhaust
a. One hooded XXL jacket
b. Two baseball caps
c. Goody bag stickers

13. TCI Automotive LLC (2nd Year contributor)
a. Two TCI baseball caps
b. Goody bag items

14.Ric Schildwacter from Sun Coast Hoods.. they are giving us a 50% off Certificate for one their Functional Impala Ram Air Hoods.

Registered
Been going to Daytona since 1994

Come on and enjoy the warm weather. Once again I will be bringing the ZZ572 Pro-Street Impala. Hell, I will even start it for you guys so you can drool .... if you ask real nice.

Look n forward to another great show.

Hope I remember how to add pics. They are not the best, but you get the idea. The deep dish wheels are big enough to fit my 7 yr old granddaughter in them.

You can go to You-Tube and type in "Terrys 572" and see a clip of the car at Altanta Super Chevy show in '09 and hear it run. I do not know who put it up, but it is still getting some hits.

Terry
PS... this is my first post in over two years... just decided to tease you guys again.

Attachments

Premium Member
1 - 20 of 40 Posts