Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I wonder if anyone has done a spring swap on a Roadmaster. I am thinking about using the moog 9c1 replacements on my Roadmaster to (1) take care of a saging issue on the pass side and (2) give me a little more clearance in front as well as a more progressive rate. At speeds even with new shocks it can get squirrely. I think the springs are the moog 5030's. I have new shocks but I got the sensatrac instead of the sever dutys(mistake)so may fix that too!! Thanks for any insight.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yes, use the search function and you should see PLENTY of topic on this... if not go to the buick section of the forum

the search is your friend dont forget that, it's like the library of Alexandria of our cars

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats severe service you want. and you will only find them if you look up a caprice.

Get the shocks off as soon as you can, the nuts like to freeze, then to gotta damage them to get them off, and can't sell them for as much $$.

Anybody do a spring swap on a roadmaster? NEVER!

Pretty much, if it says you can do it to an impala/caprice, the same applies.

I'm getting ready to put some 9C1 springs on my Buick. I think Chilly Johson had 9C1 springs on his Buick(atleast I think that was the guys screen name) the car was for sale recently, with pics. So that will give you an idea of how high it would sit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.