Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past friday I install the springs . My rear end seems to be sagging. I went throw the search engine and it seem other guys have the same look. Should I cut the springs in the front or could it be the shocks in the rear are going bad. And one more thing I have nothing in the trunk. :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought a set of coil spring bushings from Jegs that lifted it back up just a bit.

Basically what you get is a smooshed donut that sits in the perch which the springs then sit in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went throw the search engine and it seem other guys have the same look. Should I cut the springs in the front or could it be the shocks in the rear are going bad. And one more thing I have nothing in the trunk. :confused:
sprint and suspension technique springs have a similar drop, all around. problem is the rear wheel well,
much lower and smaller then the front wheel well. its not the rear shocks. probably better to raise
the rear with taller lowering springs then to cut the fronts. they are low enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.