Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same here...in the front, most prominent when on the brakes going throu small divots. Swaybar bushings??? I'm about to break out the .12 guage and blow that MOFO bird outta there!

Thanx as always! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure your brake pad tabs are properly bent to secure them in the caliper assembly. Try resting your foot on the brake when you are coming up to an area you know the car squeaks. If there is no squeaks - then your tabs need to be bent further (snug) - so the brake pads don't move.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My car started doing these shortly after I installed springs. I have been putting WD-40 on everything. I think I have narrowed it down to the lower control arm bushing or the top of the shock where the nut, bushing, washer...etc meet. Give that a try and let me know what happens.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I installed MadMav's Bilsteins, his car began to squeak when you would push down on the bumper. Loooooong story short, I thightened the top of the driver's side shock a bit more, and no more squeak!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.