Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
im trying to get a new set of SS rims from dal, he says they are $145 each plus shipping, but i think i waited too late, im waiting to hear back from him
but does anybody have a set they want to sell to me at freds on sat? im looking for rims only, as i need to buy 255/55/17 tires and the stock SS height is too low
let me know
thanks
dan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow....not to piggy back on his post but if anyone has a set they'd like to sell to me, i'd be interested. fred has my wagon there that i'll be picking up within the month. and you could leave the rims with fred (if he's okay with that)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got a set that I just picked up with nearly new (~1500 mile) 255-50 Fuzion ZR1's on them. The rims are rough, but are round and hold air.
Looks like someone took a ball-peen hammer to the center spokes in a couple spots. The rims are true, just a bit "cosmetically challenged." I'd give them a 5 out of 10. You can grab them from me for the price of the tires. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.