Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.sshs9.com/

checking to see who all is going from the forum.. anyone coming from farther south, maybe we can caravan, maybe friday night we can get a meet, eat and greet going.. anyone up for it? just let me know. if you are going just post up, so maybe we can get an idea of who all is going and plans on doing show/race/just spectating all around.

my car looks horrible, and is slow, haha, so i will be just attending, unless i get a good enough push by the community to participate.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Why don't you go to the racing section where there are already SSHS Threads.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
this was a great idea.the racing section all i get is a runaround.if the mother inlaw is better i would love a meet an eat friday night.the wife want to race also! midlife count me in and keep the list going.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this was a great idea.the racing section all i get is a runaround.if the mother inlaw is better i would love a meet an eat friday night.the wife want to race also! midlife count me in and keep the list going.
thanks for the support man! i felt as if the threads in the racing section didnt really get to the whole meeting other members point. im gonna look into local restaraunts in the area and try and get something going.. if anyone else is interested, and has a certain place theyd like to eat, post up!

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
thats what i was thinking.lots of parking and if you cant find something you like there you got a problem...lol

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Do you and BK talk to each other? He just kicked all the tirekickers OUT of the racing section.
I didn't delete any posts. You didn't piss me off. Until now.

WHY THE **** ARE YOU TIREKICKERS POSTING IN THE RACING SECTION IN THE MIDDLE OF A RACING THREAD ABOUT YOUR GAY LITTLE MEET AND GREET? Are you from Filly?

Post somewhere else, this thread is for racers in the racing section, not for you to decide where you are going to eat ribs and wings and talk about wagons.

This is how it's done: "Hey guys I don't want to clutter up an actual RACING thread so here's a link to a thread I started about a meet and greet." Then insert your link.

PS - the "meet and greet" is in a parking lot TBD on Friday afternoon, Friday night, and Saturday night. Bring your drinking shoes.

I give up. I'll see you guys at the track. SMH at mods.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
im there. yea, smh too.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
Firewood,

For being a Mod yourself, you;re awful quick to be throwing **** around. Maybe I shoudl start spending time in the wheel section and doing whatever I feel like.

The rest of you,

I didn't think I needed to spoon feed everybody. There were already threads started about SSHS and there would be a better chance of a response in the Racing section and there was more info. Sorry if I thought you all had a brain you could use.

I'll dumb it down to the first grade level next time.
Sorry my bad.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
On the contrary, MY bad. I don't step out of the wheel section much, and sometimes it shows. But I think I offer everyone a bit more kindness and respect than what I see. But That's just me, I am a natural peacemaker.

I will take the criticism as noted. Just nudge us in the right direction, eh? Maybe we not so very smarts.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,213 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
I didn't delete any posts. You didn't piss me off. Until now.

WHY THE **** ARE YOU TIREKICKERS POSTING IN THE RACING SECTION IN THE MIDDLE OF A RACING THREAD ABOUT YOUR GAY LITTLE MEET AND GREET? Are you from Filly?

Post somewhere else, this thread is for racers in the racing section, not for you to decide where you are going to eat ribs and wings and talk about wagons.

This is how it's done: "Hey guys I don't want to clutter up an actual RACING thread so here's a link to a thread I started about a meet and greet." Then insert your link.

PS - the "meet and greet" is in a parking lot TBD on Friday afternoon, Friday night, and Saturday night. Bring your drinking shoes.
So I notice none of you actually picked up on the fact I told you about the meet and greets.

And none of you picked up on the fact I told you to start another thread or post a link to your thread?

And if you REALLY REALLY thought that you could only get an answer about a meet and greet in the racing section...perhaps you could have started your own thread with a link here or just keep a separate thread in racing where you explained you didn't get much traffic here so that's why a non-racing thread was in racing?

I guess when someone says HEY YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT over and over and over it means KEEP REPLYING AND FURTHER TRASHING THIS THREAD?

But I'm the bad guy? I don't think so.

Oh and udownwitk...I speak the same way face to face as I do on the net. Ask around. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So I notice none of you actually picked up on the fact I told you about the meet and greets.

And none of you picked up on the fact I told you to start another thread or post a link to your thread?

And if you REALLY REALLY thought that you could only get an answer about a meet and greet in the racing section...perhaps you could have started your own thread with a link here or just keep a separate thread in racing where you explained you didn't get much traffic here so that's why a non-racing thread was in racing?

I guess when someone says HEY YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT over and over and over it means KEEP REPLYING AND FURTHER TRASHING THIS THREAD?

But I'm the bad guy? I don't think so.

Oh and udownwitk...I speak the same way face to face as I do on the net. Ask around. :D
Do you hate b-bodys? Do you hate people buying them and joining the community? Your ****ty attitude is 100% pro-active to the impala/b-body community. Absolutley nobody in either thread has shut down the thread with our meager postings, yet you have made a big deal on both, which is 100 % uncalled for. I understand you're a moderator, but for what reason I have yet to figure out. I would imagine an admin would come along and edit your worthless f***ing posts.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Yea I want to meet up with you guys. How about 9am in the staging lanes. I'll bring a box of Joe from DD, who's bringing the donuts? Or, I'll open up a Can-O-Whoop-Ass and let everyone eat their fill. :D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Bk and Paul are both cool people. They just get a little frustrated when people don't pick up on hints.

All I was every saying was, if the GEORGIA folks, that already live here, wanted to meet in a central location and convoy in, then what the heck. I've since decided that I don't really give a sh!t anymore, and I'll just meet youse guys at the track. You can't miss the but ugly woodie I drive, and if the rest of the West Ga posse decides to go, it'll be parked with a whole bunch of other other White woody wagons. Or not. I'll be there, and I'll holler at ya then!

Good night you princes of Maine, you kings of New England.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Do you hate b-bodys? Do you hate people buying them and joining the community? Your ****ty attitude is 100% pro-active to the impala/b-body community. Absolutley nobody in either thread has shut down the thread with our meager postings, yet you have made a big deal on both, which is 100 % uncalled for. I understand you're a moderator, but for what reason I have yet to figure out. I would imagine an admin would come along and edit your worthless f***ing posts.
sorry i side with midlife.just my 2c.he was the only one man enough to say the truth.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jeez, I hit the sauce a bit too much last night.. haha. I still stand by my point, why cant we all get along? does message placement have to be so serious? im not gonna post anymore about the previous topic, back to us all convoying in!

Im hoping I can get my compadre thats coming with me up early enough to get up there and to convoy in.. any clue on a meeting spot yet?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.