Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
7,785 Posts
The fuse did its job and kept your car from going up in smoke. :). I've seen cars totaled from a fire due to shoddy wiring. :(.

Another common problem is pinching the wiring with one of the visor mount screws. I got my Overhead harness pinched by one of the screws on the driver side visor. Luckily, the display in the console had "SC" for short circuit displayed and I quickly found the problem.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top