·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Relisted due to non paying bidder.

·
Registered
8,571 Posts
Get it. Dam good price. I like both mine.

·
Registered
983 Posts
That dude outbid me by $2. I woulda paid ya :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
for the local guys...i have this intake kit...willing to trade a stock intake setup plus $100...let me know

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
for the local guys...i have this intake kit...willing to trade a stock intake setup plus $100...let me know

i knew there was something that i wanted to ask you, i'll hit up that guy in the morning to see if he's interested

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
would someone trace theres before they sell, make a paper or cardboard template so i could try and make my own. between having to do the electric fan conversion and buying a system like this or the raiss i dont have the funds to pull it off.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still for sale on ebay

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
would someone trace theres before they sell, make a paper or cardboard template so i could try and make my own. between having to do the electric fan conversion and buying a system like this or the raiss i dont have the funds to pull it off.
Check on the forum, about a week ago there was info out there with CAD drawings and all kinds of stuff to make up your own. Can't remember in what section I saw it but it was within the last week or so.

Found the link for ya....http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=228594

1 - 12 of 12 Posts