Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you've been around the wheel and tire section, you know the Boss 338 is dead to me now.

The best example of why was posted by Gothbox:

The Ridler wheels have a deeper lip.
So while locating a set for myself, it occurs to me that I can offer the same deal to you guys! And why not? So... Here's the deal.
The Ridler 695 is available in either the flat black with BRUSHED lip shown above or a Glossy silver with a clear coated machine finish lip:

Or even a sweet chrome:

Pricing is as follows:
Staggered 18's in either flat black or gloss Silver $580
Staggered 18's IN CHROME $890
Staggered 20's in flat black or gloss silver $780
Staggered 20"s in chrome $1080
Sales tax and freight NOT included
This is sold through my job @ Goodyear, so you can call me there for a full quote shipped to you. I'm Kurt (if you ask for Firewood they aren't gonna know who the hell you're talking about!) 770 437 TIRE (8473) You can also PM me here. I work from 8-6pm Mon-Sat, but I'm off on Wednesday so don't call then.
EDIT:READ Post #22 before proceeding!

BEWARE: I'm in Atlanta... Freight is reasonable on the east coast but insane when shipping to the west coast...So west coasters will likely do better seeking a local vendor.

TECH info on the wheels can be found here, but I can safely say they are a PERFECT, Firewood approved cwm2 Fitment on any B-body, lowered or not. Wagons MIGHT MAYBE need a little trim work on the rear wheels in 20x10's. We'll know for sure when Gothbox puts his on.

Who am I? Check my feedback or ask ANYbody. I've been here for years and sold to many and helped others. C-ya!

Moar Pix here:
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=268596

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
tires not included, correct??

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
heck no, tires aren't included.

Here's the deal on tires: Shipping is ridiculous on tires, so unless you're local, you're better off finding a nearby deal on tires.

But again, if you're local I can set you up.

Sooner or later I'll have a set on my S10, but I just got owned by a medical bill...So I gotta wait.

BTW- I can get you any wheel on The Wheel Group's site, so LMK what you want!

·
Registered
531 Posts
If you've been around the wheel and tire section, you know the Boss 338 is dead to me now. QUOTE]

Aw Man, does this mean I have to get rid of my Boss 338`s now??? 8^)

But seriously, I just might need a set of these for the DGGM. How much for shipping
(& tax?) to CT 06824? 20`s staggered in chrome.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you've been around the wheel and tire section, you know the Boss 338 is dead to me now. QUOTE]

Aw Man, does this mean I have to get rid of my Boss 338`s now??? 8^)

But seriously, I just might need a set of these for the DGGM. How much for shipping
(& tax?) to CT 06824? 20`s staggered in chrome.

Thanks!
I'll get that for you tomorrow. Can't get the wheel weight right now.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thanks for the shipping quote Kurt! I might be able to get these locally for around the same
price after shipping. I`ll let you know, and Thanks for stepping up with the offer!!!

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the shipping quote Kurt! I might be able to get these locally for around the same
price after shipping. I`ll let you know, and Thanks for stepping up with the offer!!!
Yes, you might indeed, but they won't be FIREWOOD APPROVED!cwm2

I'm working on something to get the freight down. Details soon.

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
more pics

side view rear view etc

post more pics

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
thanx

Wanna see some on a sedan

1 - 20 of 35 Posts