Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the search feature stinks right now. could some of u guys help me out with what ur running ( tire sizes) with staggered 20's im gonna run 20x10 or 11 and 20x9 any help will be great also specs and offsets if u have them
thanks

j.p

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
now thats nice. how did you hide your tail pypes so well and just showed the tips?
In the first 2 pics is how I had the exhaust before I put the new engine in. Just had some 2.5" pipes to 3" tips. Scraped like a mofo on steep driveways. I hated it. In the last pic I'm running the Dynomax pipes with some Gibson Turn-down tips, so the only thing you see is just a little bit of the chrome tip below the rocker panel.

·
Registered
258 Posts
In the first 2 pics is how I had the exhaust before I put the new engine in. Just had some 2.5" pipes to 3" tips. Scraped like a mofo on steep driveways. I hated it. In the last pic I'm running the Dynomax pipes with some Gibson Turn-down tips, so the only thing you see is just a little bit of the chrome tip below the rocker panel.

Well looks real good. I might need to invest in something like that. I also have 3inch tips and 2.5 pypes and I cant even go in peoples driveway due to the scrapes.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
255/35 and 295/30 are both stock height 27" so they would keep the speedo working and have no fitment or ABS issues. I run the 295s front and back, don't see the reason to stagger.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
255/35 and 295/30 are both stock height 27" so they would keep the speedo working and have no fitment or ABS issues. I run the 295s front and back, don't see the reason to stagger.
That's why I went with those tire sizes, to keep it relatively the same height. I was looking to more of an ABS issue, and didn't know how much of a height diff it would take to trigger an ABS problem. I think I may look for some wider front tires when time to replace them. Who knows :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.