Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of staggered Intro Vista II's in the 5x114.3 bolt pattern (NOT correct for the B-body, more on this below in BOLD). They are 19x8 for the front and 20x10 for the rear. The fronts have a 1" lip and the rears have a 3" lip. Intro's website: http://www.introwheels.com/index.php/component/content/article/2/32-vista-ii.html

These are 2-piece, billet aluminum wheels that were $2500 new. They're now in need of some elbow grease to return their original luster, but they're all there. In the interest of full disclosure, here's some detail regarding their "issues":
- low luster, need to be polished. They could be returned to as-new, show quality.
- light curb rash on one wheel. Would polish out easily.
- very small bend on the inside of one. Easy repair or can be used as-is.
- they're different ages. The fronts are of a different vintage than the rears. No visual differences other than the center caps are slightly different (two are etched, two are engraved). Could run as-is, buy two to match the two you prefer, or have a custom set of four made that say whatever you want in the center.
- tires are no good. Will be removed and scrapped before shipping.

Bolt Pattern: These are the 5x114.3 bolt pattern and will not bolt directly a B-body. However, the offset is correct to have a set of adapters made and they'll then fit perfectly. I can help spec out a set of adapters if that's not your cup of tea.

If you're seriously interested I can take and post specific pictures. Otherwise, these are the three pics that I have.

Asking $600 in the interest of getting them sold FAST! Shipping is on you if you're not close enough to pick them up. They're located in the Rochester, NY area.

Thanks for your time!

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts
Good luck with the sale Luc!
If anyone doesn't know him he's a stand up guy!
Jonathan

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the sale Luc!
If anyone doesn't know him he's a stand up guy!
Jonathan
Thanks, Jonathan!

I saw these on CL yesterday and immediately started shopping for a 5x114.3 vehicle to put them on. What are the offsets on them?
Kills me to sell them, but I really want to notch my frame and run even wider. Selling off some of my collection will make that happen. Don't know exact offsets, but fronts are about +30 and rears are about +15.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts