Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
You wanna talk losing interest, I started this in 2003! I've owned the car for 6 years an have only put 4k on it. As bad as I want to work on it, I have no where to go now that my fathers shop went out of business, my shop we lost the lease on, and I dont have a garage at my house! I vow to finish it though, and hopefully knowing you are not alone out there will get you moving in the right direction!

·
Registered
200 Posts
If you get bored with your wagon try and find one of these..70 2wd blazer This is 1 of 985 made that year in 2wd

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Truck

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
You wanna talk losing interest, I started this in 2003! I've owned the car for 6 years an have only put 4k on it. As bad as I want to work on it, I have no where to go now that my fathers shop went out of business, my shop we lost the lease on, and I dont have a garage at my house! I vow to finish it though, and hopefully knowing you are not alone out there will get you moving in the right direction!

I like the "Ghetto cruiser" look.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of right now I have shaved all four doors, the rear gate, part of the roof rack, installed a roll pan, and a few other misc. stuff. I was planning on bagging it and at least getting it all in one color. There is another reason I am losing interest....heres a sneak peak....

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
As of right now I have shaved all four doors, the rear gate, part of the roof rack, installed a roll pan, and a few other misc. stuff. I was planning on bagging it and at least getting it all in one color. There is another reason I am losing interest....heres a sneak peak....
no way I'd loose interest in that!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
the 64 is nice, but your going to need a bad azz ride to tow it when it breaks down. any ways as cool as it may be even a slammed shaved primer wagon is still gona break as many necks.......

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey Nuts, whats the deal with that front bumper on the two tone wagon. I Likes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.