Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i've been reading the forum for a while and decided to register.i'm researching brakes right know and would like to know about the stealth brake bolt. who sells it and exactly what does it do?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You'd have to search around a little more for the guy... Can't find it right off here at work... but what you do is remove the stock bolt and proportioning valve from the master cylinder and then just pop on the stealth bolt. Bleed the system correctly and WOW! No more dive when braking. I have alot better braking than before because I did everything at once, bolt, pads and cross-drilled and slotted rotors.

OH... here's the guys e-mail [email protected]
Best of luck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for all the info the stealth brake bolt. gotten everything i need know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey guys, how about some feed back re the drilled/slotted rotors from irotors that everybody was going bonkers about a while back. how are they working ? are they worth a hoot?
georgeSS :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry posted in the wrong place . i hope a moderatot will see and move to the appropreate place. sorry. georgeSS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.