Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found out there's a few of these left.........pic #1 is scoop.....pic #2 finished hood via BondoVW
Thanks, LMK.......RBU............................. $150+S&H

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucy.... Ya got some splainin' tado!!!

Pic #1, this the steel cowl hood scoop that is availible. This is exactly what you get. The steel scoop is sold to be put on your stock steel hood. Pic #2, this is the work of BondoVW!!! this is what the finished version would, should, and could look like!.....Check out the thread in exterior titled......... nineSSexy209 gets a makeover!............ great write-up w/pics by BondoVW of the project from start to finish. Included is the install of the scoop. Hope this clears things up for you...................................................................................Thanks, RBU

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
^^^ You get them from the original poster. He's been known for years for having these and various other styles of steel scoops.

·
Registered
489 Posts
You still haven't listed a price for the scoop. How much just for that?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Can anyone get a hold of this man, Man I have paid him, and he called about about having it shipped, talked on multiple occasions, said he would ship friday, now i am out of my money and 1 month later no flippin hood, even fellow b-body lovers are scamming. Helped those guys out, guess I was just raped for my money.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Can anyone get a hold of this man, Man I have paid him, and he called about about having it shipped, talked on multiple occasions, said he would ship friday, now i am out of my money and 1 month later no flippin hood, even fellow b-body lovers are scamming. Helped those guys out, guess I was just raped for my money.
Did you ever get you money or hood from this guy?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts