Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see fiberglass roll pans for our cars but it seeems that no one offers a metal one, to me it seems a whole lot easier to mount those instead of the glass ones, I have added one to a chevy truck and was not bad. I would really like to have one instead of going with the glass. I guess the damn plastic clips are breaking so i guess the side panels gots ta go, I want to keep them but pieces are flying, let me know if anyone has info, or does anyone know if one of the truck steel ones are close.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unfortunately all of the rollpans that I found for the wagon are fiberglass. If you wanted a steel rollpan you would have to have it custom made. This is what most of my customers w/ bodydropped wagons have done because fiberglass will just get chewed up if your dragging the car. Metal is always the best way to go if possible.

Jason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason, thanks for the reply. Are you aware of any from the trucks that will closly match??? Or do you recomend anyone with a rolling machine that can kick one out??? I will give you a call bro I need to pick your brain

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.