Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Q? I have a 96 classic with a shock suspension, I am looking for stiffer shocks, (this is a daily driver) what do you all recommend without that back breaking ride?

PS. The shock suspension is nothing, it is very lose, so the slightest upgrade would be noticeable.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monroe Severe Service shocks. Plenty stiff, I have a set on my car and like them. I wouldn't use them if your car is lowered, though. Some on this forum had bad experiences with them in their lowered cars. O'Reilly puts a lifetime warranty on them. P/N 550012 front and 550013 rear.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
96classic...If ya want to see how the bils ride you can allways take a ride in mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Monroe Severe Service shocks. Plenty stiff, I have a set on my car and like them. I wouldn't use them if your car is lowered, though. Some on this forum had bad experiences with them in their lowered cars. O'Reilly puts a lifetime warranty on them. P/N 550012 front and 550013 rear.
Yes I had shop put Monroe shocks on my 1995 Impala ss DGGM and they blew out 5 hours later my car was bouncing like a lowrider down the highway not good at all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts