Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of stock 94-96 Impala rims. They aren't in pristine condition, curb rash and the clear coat is coming off in some areas but I don't need them so never took the time to clean them. There are 4 center caps but only 3 are the Impala. The other 2 are from a mid 90's Monte Carlo with the Chevy bowtie. The extra Impala cap isn't pictured.

Two of the wheels do have tires on them but they will both need to be replaced. I got the set but found a great deal on some in better shape so now I need to get rid of these. They were on my car for maybe a week, had them on just to take some pictures and I just bought them.. I had to check em out

I am looking for the best offer mostly because I just don't need them. I seen an auction on ebay wanting over $350 for just ONE of these rims. If you want a price I'm going to go with $1000 ...shoot me an offer...

I would be willing to trade for a couple parts as well. I am needing the front passenger rubber on the bottom of the door, just the one. If anyone is willing to part with it I would love to have a Z28 cluster! Preferably with the harness already.

All four door panel covers (not the whole panel just the black piece around the door handle), door pulls, the ashtray in the right rear door. Also needing the driver's side front door sill. Both rear seat belts, in GOOD condition. Bonnie seats are a possibility as well.

Still in the process of adding power so if you have anything performance wise get a hold of me.

Possibly barter for something other than parts and/or cash.. Might put cash down on my side for the right items. Worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
No offense and I truly wish you good luck but better conditioned wheels have sold for half that. I will still fwd this to some crew members looking for wheels. GLWS

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's why I put best offer.. I know they aren't in good condition and I'm not expecting to get that much. With forum rules you need to have prices so that's what I'm starting at.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
No offense and I truly wish you good luck but better conditioned wheels have sold for half that. I will still fwd this to some crew members looking for wheels. GLWS
Ya I've seen them in better shape with a good set of tires go for around $700.

On that note. I may be interested. I'm just a stones throw away from Kato.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got anything interesting? ;)

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Got anything interesting? ;)
I have door pulls for sure. I might even be willing to part with my door sill out of the wagon. I have headlights, taillights, handles, a grille, and possibly seat covers too.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Door sill gonna match for the Impala? Might take the left tail light if it's for the same car. Impala grille?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Door sill gonna match for the Impala? Might take the left tail light if it's for the same car. Impala grille?
Yes, Impala grille. And the front door sills should be the same. I'm not sure if the rears would be though. I know the doors are different. Tails came off my 96 SS.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Mine had new tires and were in good shape and I gave them away, but I always sell my stocks they just take up space.
I think I remember seeing ur post. You sold them not that long ago correct??

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't believe nobody is even interested in the SS rims anymore... I know they're not in very good shape but I would think someone could use them. I'm not expecting anywhere NEAR that price, I'm looking for offers and for some parts for my 94.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts