1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some stuff I need to get rid of. All prices are OBO

Stock SS headlights $70 Shipped or $50 picked up

Stock SS corner lights $17 shipped or $10 picked up

SS springs, The fronts are stock with 125k miles on them, the rear ones look liker newer aftermarket springs...Not sure of the brand but when I got my car it sat a little higher than a SS and not as high as a caprice...Here is a pi of how the stance was...I would like $60 picked up or $60 + actual shipping(PM me your zip)...

Stock grey SS headliner , I would like $40 picked up OBO , clearly can't ship a headliner...

Thx any questions or offers just ask! Here is how the car sat with the springs...-Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
796 Posts
Bubblekid, I still got to get over there for the frt. bumper cover, since I am comming over any way.....how is the shape of the headliner? If it is in good shape I will take it. I can P/U anytime this week after 4:00pm that is good for you. Thanks again. - Lance

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bubblekid, I still got to get over there for the frt. bumper cover, since I am comming over any way.....how is the shape of the headliner? If it is in good shape I will take it. I can P/U anytime this week after 4:00pm that is good for you. Thanks again. - Lance

Yea no problem Lance, the headliner is in decent shape with some light tearing on the windshield area...You will see once you get the bumper... After 4pm is fine with me most days...-Steve

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have a Union Stewards meeting today after work, but Wed. or Thur. should be good for me. Thanks - Lance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts