Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to hear that my friend. I hope you get it back.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks, hope you get back. Did you have an alarm on it.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude... Sorry to hear that. I hope they find her in one piece. :(

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i feel your pain. my car was broken into and cost 500 to get everything back. just decided to go ahead and get an alarm probably the best investment on the car i've ever made

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear that. It´s a very cool car......

Hope you get it back soon.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry to hear that man I got my care broken into and attempted stolen I got off lucky...I hope you find her and she's alright...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the messages I have gotten a few leads on the car but nothing yet. Hopefully this means it is still in one piece. It had an alarm with two sirens on it it was lud just goes to show no one really pays attention to an alarm going off anymore.
It also had air bags on the suspension and was sitting almost on the ground. The worst part to this all is a cop saw my car leave the parking lot scraping the ground so whoever did this did not know how to work the airbags. If anyone has anymore info please contact me.Stolen Car Info

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cooter93:
The worst part to this all is a cop saw my car leave the parking lot scraping the ground so whoever did this did not know how to work the airbags. If anyone has anymore info please contact me.Stolen Car Info<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh... why didn't the cop go and investigate if he saw that the car was scraping all the way out the mall??? that really really sux man.... good luck to you...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was in Athens Georgia last night, parked my car at the Holiday Inn, and right in front of me was the exact car you have in the picture. I know it would be a miracle, but he turned and went up the road before I could even check the plates. Long shot, but tried.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANK YOUI FOR ALL THE RESPONSES THE CAR WAS FOUND ON 2/13/02 BUT IT IS TRASHED. AGAIN THANK YOU

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
> THE CAR WAS FOUND ON 2/13/02 BUT IT IS TRASHED.

What was the damage?
I assume the wheels are gone?
You all covered on insurance?

Well I guess it's kinda good you got some of it back right :-(

Later!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is in bad shape they took the wheels stereo system well except the box we custom fit into the rear deck ,seats ,grill hood and trunk emblems busted the winshield driver and passenger windows the trunk wont close it is so tweaked the dash is all busted up both mirrors are busted they also took my airbags out of the suspension and compressors and tanks and banged up the outside and painted on it "we got your baggs"
and yes that is how they spelled it. also was painted the number 38 if anyone knows what that is supposed to mean

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It sounds like malicious jealousy! I have 15" steel wheels with tires you can have if you need something to get it rolling.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i know this might seem weird but if you decide to peice it out im interested in the custom fit box. what does it hold and air space?
i apologize if im being inappropriate.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As far as what i will do with the car I am not sure yet but if i do part it out I will let you know. If i keep it I could see if i could build one that you could install. here are the specs on the box. The box is designed for 2 15" woofers ported it is about 7 cubic feet and it can be tuned at 150hz for spl or at 132hz for daily listening. the rear deck has to be complete cut out the box comes up a little higher than the stock deck in the rear portion to angle the woofers along the roofline for a higher spl rateing although i never got a chance to spl with some serious power behind the woofer it did register 149db with only 100 watts per woofer. the box also does not come past the window ledge in the trunk leaveing alot of trunk space still.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry to hear that Bryan. I remember you. You rolled with us to S.D. last month.

That happened to my bro at school in the daytime. They stole his '81 Caddy Coupe De Ville with a '91 Front clip and found it the same day all stripped. I was going to buy it off him. I later did and rebuilt it and sold it. I remember they messed up the nice Black Paint job. It was Glasurit paint. They put Merry Xmas on it and various other things. It was about 5 years ago this month to be exact.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, sorry to hear about that..I hope you get it back.... Mine was stolen just after Thanksgiving...I was lucky the CHP found it on the freeway out of gas three hours later.

Gary

1 - 18 of 18 Posts