Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
what was done to the shortblock looks hell alot better then it when it was in mine. btw is that built 4l60e? and are the rear wheels tubs fiberglass? cant tell from the sanding. and could u take pics from under or in the trunk the car where the rear tubs are to get an idea on how to do mine.

btw jason its bad a$$!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,110 Posts
I was looking at the coke can thinking "I wonder if they could raise up the car, put it under the frame, and then crush it flat!" hahah!

Hey Jason, that's a nifty trick you did with the front of the frame. Did you do a corresponding slice and dice just ahead of the firewall, or did you use a different technique to get the body to sit down so low? I can't tell from the pics.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Jason - Your car is looking tight! That is is one BAD IMP, wait that name is already taken :D

Can't wait to see it here for WCG 6!!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Jason, The car is INSANE!! I really hope i get to see it one day! Do yo damn thing.

LOL at the crushed coke can comment!

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
the car looks AWESOME Jason! With all the prettying up done under the hood, have you considered doing anything to the brake booster or steering parts? I mean, you went to the trouble to have the outside of the heads polished, might as well go all the way!

And I am going to be the first to ask, what kind of stuff is inside all that prettiness?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The progress and pics of your build is getting crazy-sick every week...The color doesn't do it for me, but that might be cuz the pics are drowning out the brillance of the color, i.e pics might not do it justice. Is your rig gonna be ready for WCG6?

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,206 Posts
Sorry guys, my bad, give it a few minutes and I will clean this thread up. Let me read through it carefully.

Obviously someone is still bitter about his bumper situation. I'm not taking sides, just wanted to point out that this thread isn't the spot for it.

We have a feedback section.

I will say, certain people cry about how the forum is going to hell and then do exactly what they says is wrong with the forum.

For the record, no more nasty comments, lets enjoy this nice build up.

·
Premium Member
8,532 Posts
Nice!

Nice build!

Damn BK I was literally in the middle of following the trash in the thread when poof it's all gone.

You got mean Ninja skilz for a big dude.

·
Registered
864 Posts
That thing is LAYING FRAME!!!! BAD ASS!!!!!!
Yeah, but it would be cooler if it was laying DOOR! Chop off the rockers and set it on the door son!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts